FDOT QUALIFIED CEI SENIOR INSPECTOR - Sarasota Area
Metric is seeking FDOT qualified CEI Senior Inspector candidates for immediate opening in the Sarasota area.
High school graduate or equivalent plus four (4) years of experience in construction inspection, plus the following:
- CTQP Concrete Field Technician Level I
- CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level II (Bridges)
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level II
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level II
- CTQP Pile Driving Inspection
- CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection (required for inspection of all drilled shafts including miscellaneous structures such as sign structures, lighting structures, and traffic signal structures)
- CTQP Grouting Technician Level I
- CTQP Post-Tensioning Technician Level I
- IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Level I
- FDOT Intermediate MOT
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- Nuclear Radiation
- Safety Florida Stormwater, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Training and Certification Program for Inspectors and Contractors
Complete the Critical Structures Construction Issues, Self-Study Course, and submit the mandatory Certification of Course Completion form (for structures projects).
Responsible for performing highly complex technical assignments in field surveying and construction layout, making, and checking engineering computations, inspecting construction work, and conducting field tests and is responsible for coordinating and managing the lower level inspectors. Work is performed under the general supervision of the Project Administrator.