Metric Engineering, Inc. is currently looking for an ITS CEI Project Administrator to join our Central Florida ITS CEI (Intelligent Transportation Systems, Construction Engineering and Inspection) group. This role will be based out of our ITS/Traffic Operations Office in Lake Mary, Florida. The Project Administrator will be responsible for all reporting and documentation of construction progress, oversight of field inspection staff and client management.
- Performs basic and complex contract administration functions for technology based transportation projects.
- Works closely with the client’s staff to ensure satisfaction.
- Import information into Material Acceptance and Certification application (MAC).
- Reads and comprehends contract documents.
- Oversees and manages all inspection daily work reports for completeness and correctness.
- Maintains overall project diary.
- Prepares monthly construction estimates.
- Record and maintain project records keeping.
- Assist in the review and modification of schedules, specifications and drawings.
- Review contractor claims for entitlement and prepare Supplemental Agreements/Work Orders per FDOT and CFX requirements.
- Prepare Final Estimates and general project close-out duties.
- Coordinate directly with contractors, field inspection staff and other stake holders to ensure all project activities are monitored.
What you should bring:
- High School Diploma
- CTQP Final Estimates II Certification
- CTQP QC Manager Certification
- Advanced MOT Certification
- Minimum 8 years of experience in road & bridge, ITS, tolling or traffic signal projects.
- Ability to communicate and interpret contract documents.
- Ability to interpret ITS, tolling and traffic signal plans, specifications and contracts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe programs.