CEI SENIOR INSPECTOR/SENIOR ENGINEER INTERN
For CC2 bridge structures, be a high school graduate or equivalent and have five (5) years of general bridge construction experience of which two (2) years must have been with the type of CC2 bridge construction project for which CEI services are being provided by this scope. As an exception, only one (1) year of PTS bridge experience will be required. Additionally, a minimum of twelve (12) months of experience as the Senior Inspector in primary control of the type CC2 construction project for which CEI services are being provided by this scope. To be in primary control, a Senior Inspector must have supervised two or more inspectors and must have been directly responsible for all inspection requirements related to the construction operations assigned.
- CPTS years of experience must have included a minimum of twelve (12) months of inspection experience in one or both of the following depending on which area the inspector is being approved for: (I) casting yard inspection; (2) erection inspection. In addition, two (2) years of geometry-control surveying experience is required for inspectors that perform or monitor geometry control surveying in a casting yard.
- CPTCB years of experience must include monitoring and inspection of the following: girder erection, safe use of girder erection cranes, girder stabilization after erection, false work for temporary girder support, and PT and grouting operations.
- fI.S..years of experience must include monitoring of the following: installation of PT ducts and related hardware and post-tensioning and grouting of strands or be the level of experience that meets the criteria for CPTS or CPTCB bridges.
- MB years of experience must have included the inspection of MB mechanical components for machinery inspectors and MB electrical components/systems for electrical inspectors.
Must have the following as required by the scope of work for the project:
- CTQP Concrete Field Technician Level I
- CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level II (Bridges) CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level II CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level II
- CTQP Pile Driving Inspection
- CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection (required for inspection of all drilled shafts including miscellaneous structures such as sign structures, lighting structures, and traffic signal structures)
- CTQP Grouting Technician Level I
- CTQP Post-Tensioning Technician Level I IMSA Traffic Signal Inspector Level I FDOT lntennediate MOT
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- Nuclear Radiation Safety
- IMSA Traffic Signal Inspector Level I
Complete the Critical Structures Construction Issues, Self Study Course, and submit the mandatory Certification of Course Completion form (for structures projects).
Responsible for performing highly complex technical assignments in field surveying and construction layout, making, and checking engineering computations, inspecting construction work, and conducting field tests and is responsible for coordinating and managing the lower level inspectors. Work is performed under the general supervision of the Project Administrator.
Metric Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1976 on the principle of providing personalized consulting engineering services. Today, we are among the top consulting engineering firms specializing in civil and transportation projects. In the last four decades, Metric has successfully completed numerous large, complex transportation projects in the United States and abroad. Our multi-disciplinary workforce and strategically located regional offices enable us to provide both maximized local responsiveness and a diversified technical base. Our clients include local, county, state and foreign governments as well as private clients.